CBD Paste 10% 1000mg - 10g
Full Circle Hemp CBD Paste Ireland
CBD Paste 10% - RAW CBD/CBDA 10gram Syringe
- Easy serving size: 25mg of CBD Raw Hemp Paste EZY CBD Pen per click.
- Airless Device: The airless applicator keeps raw hemp extract sealed in a vacuum, pure and free from contaminants
- Easy for multiple users: Washable parts enables usage by multiple people
- Consumption: Recommended daily dose is 1 click spread throughout the day by CBD applicator (25mg CBD). Place the product directly under your tongue, or add to your food or beverage of choice. If the oil is hard to dispense, simply place the container into warm water or wrap in a warm towel until it reaches the desired consistency
Our Raw CBD Paste 10 gram contains a total of 10% of CBD/CBDa - 1000mg per dosing syringe. It is a full spectrum paste in its purest form. The primary components of this natural hemp paste are CBD (Cannabidiol) and CBDa (cannabidiolic acid). This is a pure raw hemp paste full of phyto-cannabinoids like; CBD, CBDa, & CBG
Many other beneficial phyto-nutrients includ: Terpenes (B Caryophellene, Carophyllene oxide, Mycerene, A-pinene, Terpinolene, Linalool etc.) and flavinoids, amino acids, seed oil and other nitrogenous compounds.
This oil is not psychoactive in it's effects. Occasional air bubbles in the syringes are normal and do not indicate a loss of product.
Our CBD Oil is made from Premium Hemp within Organic guidelines, 100% Free from pesticides and herbicides.
The Lab test state:
- No Heavy metals residues
- No Mycotoxin residues
- No chemical residues (tested on more than 300 known pesticides)
In other words; Clean and pure CBD Paste
Raw CBD Paste is a product from nature, therefore the content of CBD and CBDa can slightly differ per batch/harvest.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult your physician before use. Keep out of reach from children.
Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any illness or disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) or the FDA or any other equivalent body.